Lots of Dracaena species are all fabulous plants for Australia especially suited to the east coast NSW and qld. These dracaena are a bit like a cross with a Dragons Blood tree with Dracaena Marginata!
Dracaena Cambodiana is typically a 2-3m Green foliage plant with long soft strappy leaves that have no spines and are non-invasive.The main feature of this plant is the multi trunked randomness form that it grows in, making any landscape super tropical looking. Great for a screen or near a pool as it is very clean and upright.
Dracaena Cochinchinensis is a similar species, however grows a slightly thicker trunk and leaves, also a little larger and is often used in resort entrances in Bali as a feature plant. Dracaena Cochinchinensis is often a little harder to purchase in Australia due to lack of growers so cost and availability is often 20-50%higher.
- : Green Dragon Tree
- : Asia
- : Full sun or shade loves both
- : 3m
- : Well drained, rich in organic matter will encourage lush green growth, handles dry climate once estanlished.
- : 200
- : Dracaena cambodiana 300mm avail 65cm tall $165
- : Dracaena Cambodiana Feature size 90L $880
- : Dracaena Cochinchinensis 230L feature size $1650
- : Dracaena Feature Size 4m tall $5500
Dracaena Cambodiana 300mm pot
Dracaena Cambodiana Feature size 90L
Dracaena Cochinchinenis 230L Feature size
Dracaena Cochinchinensis Feature Size 4m tall
Dracaena Cambodiana 110L
Dracaena Cambodiana in feature pot